GlobalPKers || Re-opened at Pbscape.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ)

5 posters

Go down

SHOULD i be mod ir should someone else get

me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) Vote57%me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) Vote 57% 
[ 4 ]
me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) Vote29%me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) Vote 29% 
[ 2 ]
me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) Vote14%me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) Vote 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) Empty me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ)

Post  drew teh n33bz0r Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:49 am

ok as u know a whole lot a shit has been going on and all these people getting mod is pissing me off so why cant i, il give it a try.

ingame name:drewzy

time: atleast 3 on weekdays and 7 on weekends.

how long ive been playing: atleast 4 days after the release but forums longer coz some1 used my email (lolz)

posts:i have about 32 so yes more then 20 posts and i am starting to be much more active on forums due to my client being down allthe time =\

What time zone/country: GMT +11 Australia
REASON: ive been playing this server for quite a long time now and have put lots of effort into it,i like bmx,xbox gpks, and working out.i really think i CAN make a difference and i will never ever ever ever ever abuse my powers if this is declined i can understand why hopefully i can hop on board and join the crew Very Happy Very Happy -ur good as mate, drewzy!!

me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) 9qxoid
me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) E7hxmv
me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) 311nyc5
me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) Fvfi9y

Last edited by drew teh n33bz0r on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I USED THE CORRECT FORMAT NOW HAPPY?)
drew teh n33bz0r
drew teh n33bz0r

Back to top Go down

me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) Empty Re: me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ)

Post  drew teh n33bz0r Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:54 am

and dont tell me to use the right format i cnat upload pics so yeh.... i got em but cant upload em
drew teh n33bz0r
drew teh n33bz0r

Back to top Go down

me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) Empty Re: me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ)

Post  Burzum Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:13 pm

not 20 post.. and format yes...

Burzum

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:38 pm

drewzy mate u would make a nice mod Smile and i know u wont abuse powers like 1 staff who doesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill miss u
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  drew teh n33bz0r Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:00 am

ily2 3uro miss u 4 life =]]]]]
drew teh n33bz0r
drew teh n33bz0r

Back to top Go down

Post  I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:36 am

IMPROPER FORMAT! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll

Back to top Go down

Post  drew teh n33bz0r Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:19 am

OMFG RIGHT FORMAT NOW, HAPPY? scratch
drew teh n33bz0r
drew teh n33bz0r

Back to top Go down

Post  I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:26 am

sorry but no your noob. LOl
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll

Back to top Go down

Post  drew teh n33bz0r Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:27 am

drew teh n33bz0r wrote:and dont tell me to use the right format i cnat upload pics so yeh.... i got em but cant upload em

nvm bout tht i was tired and couldnt b bothered, Suspect Suspect Suspect
drew teh n33bz0r
drew teh n33bz0r

Back to top Go down

Post  drew teh n33bz0r Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 am

ilx i voted for u TRAITOR!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
drew teh n33bz0r
drew teh n33bz0r

Back to top Go down

Post  drew teh n33bz0r Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:00 am

omg no-one likes me Suspect Suspect gf server
drew teh n33bz0r
drew teh n33bz0r

Back to top Go down

me for mod.....(REDONE 3 times and corrected so PLEASE READ) Empty UnActive

Post  Bonesaw PK Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:08 am

Ok for starters, I am Australian as well and the TimeZone is actually, GMT+10:00 so theres one thing you haven't done correctly.
2nd: In the past Week i haven't seen you being active and for that matter i haven't really seen you on at all since i have started.
3rd: You cannot just hope for mod then reply with "
drew teh n33bz0r wrote:omg no-one likes me Suspect Suspect gf server
"
This makes in my opinion that you do not want to be apart of the server, you just want your Moderator status for your looks and likes.

Prefs: To me i can see you are probably a great guy and you may be active sometimes, but i do not see you as being a staff member, this is just my opinion, so good luck.

Thanks.
-Regards, Jeremy.
Bonesaw PK
Bonesaw PK

http://www.premiture-pk.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  drew teh n33bz0r Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:16 am

i have school and never seen u on and i do everything right to deserve mod, i advertise am active i help so gf you Suspect
drew teh n33bz0r
drew teh n33bz0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down