GlobalPKers || Re-opened at Pbscape.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i wish u people would just leave me alone!!

+5
Allranger
Burzum
CrucifiX.
3urogirl12
super swagg
9 posters

Go down

i wish u people would just leave me alone!! Empty i wish u people would just leave me alone!!

Post  super swagg Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:30 am

ok look preety much sense i have started this server people has been dishing crap out at me..ok for one calling me a glitcher when i never glitch.. on secound page of duel request i simply pot up get spec ready and veng.. so iam ready when i go to fight..then the thing that happened with 3uro wanting me to give her a item that was free to public/ everyone... ok look iam not on this server to cause truble or start shit..iam just here to have fun and make friends.. but soo far it's kinda been hard with everyone against me... look if u dont like me just please leave me alone... like whne that did happen with 3uro she was harrasin me telaported me to her.. then when i said leave me alone!! and i telaported home a few minutes later she tealports to me and starts in on me again.. and then threatens to mute me and kick me.. then the day after that global started stuff with me... he tells me to shut up then when i tell him not to tell me to shut up that he needed to he threatens to bann me?? ok look staff is staff they need to be reaspected and have reaspect for players... if it wasent for players staff would have no purpose...all iam saying is staff needs to respect player's to get it back not treat them like shit and expect to get everything golden..
iam just a player looking for a great server.. ok that's all if you dont like me it's cool i dont hate no one i just dont like the way i get treated. u say iam disrespectfull to you?? just cause ur staff doesnt mean u dont have to be mean to me.. most of staff does give me shit and lie ab me.. becasue they know they can get away with it.. like global saying i started it when he came up and started saying stuff to me andd 3uro when she telaported to me and was telling me to give her something she had no rght taking.. all iam asking for is atleast to be treated like iam someone.. sorry ab how i spelled stuff.. iam not that good at anything anymore ive had a hard life and playing private server's makes me happy.. please just give me my space like u want yours and we can all be happy Very Happy

thanks for reading this...
pkpro mauler
level 3 noob

p.s. if u dont like me there is always an ignore list Very Happy

super swagg

Back to top Go down

i wish u people would just leave me alone!! Empty Re: i wish u people would just leave me alone!!

Post  3urogirl12 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:42 am

okay 1st of all i didnt threaten u that is my job to takeitems u cant have and im sorry i was ur firnd till u lied to me and i still wanna be but now u cause this sh!t ...
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

i wish u people would just leave me alone!! Empty lol can u not read?

Post  super swagg Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:48 am

ok look here i know who u are i never lied when u tried to take that item everyone wwas aloud to have it ok??? its was at ::pub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for freee!!!! thats why i never gave and after what u did i dont wannna be firneds..

super swagg

Back to top Go down

i wish u people would just leave me alone!! Empty Re: i wish u people would just leave me alone!!

Post  3urogirl12 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:50 am

UMM 1st of all i didnt know cause they said was nt allowed to have i wasnt on sincei i got a life! i go school work and friends and if u dont wanna be friends w.e i wann afor get and be u dont its all okay and no i didnt harras u
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

i wish u people would just leave me alone!! Empty lol..

Post  super swagg Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:52 am

umm yes u did u kept telaporting to me and then u kept telaporting me to you.. and u never even said sorry u threated to bann and mute me if i didnt give u a item that everyone was aloud to have??

super swagg

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 am

okay i never said ban i said mutte and kick cause they told me u could not have and tuthan also said and i told u sorry in pm 6 times but its okay
idc to be honest u dont have to be my friend
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  CrucifiX. Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Just stop arguing just apolgize and make up already or someone will have to make it stop if u know who im talking about....
CrucifiX.
CrucifiX.
Admin

Back to top Go down

i wish u people would just leave me alone!! Empty none

Post  super swagg Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:54 pm

CrucifiX. wrote:Just stop arguing just apolgize and make up already or someone will have to make it stop if u know who im talking about....
and who would make it stop... its not just by her its everyone!!!! bucnh of damn haters... lol! but its i understand y they do treat me like that cause i must be a loser.. Sad

super swagg

Back to top Go down

Post  Burzum Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:57 pm

i add only 1 think... well some 1 can get "hatered" because your very childish act...

Burzum

Back to top Go down

Post  Allranger Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:00 pm

making post like this is going to start fights... what did you expect?
Allranger
Allranger

Back to top Go down

i wish u people would just leave me alone!! Empty none

Post  super swagg Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Allranger wrote:making post like this is going to start fights... what did you expect?
its true and iam fucking sick of this shit...

super swagg

Back to top Go down

Post  CrucifiX. Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:21 pm

1 proof example is all u need to have the admins handle it (besides 3urogirl cause she is part of the problem) But i think Allranger, Tuthan, or i could solve this problem.
CrucifiX.
CrucifiX.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:20 am

and no no 1 hates u i just didnyt know u guys could have it cause tuthan said to kick u then take if uur still 1 so im sorry for the 5th time i said sorry a bunch of times and u dont have to call me a hater and i said i never said i dont wanna be ur friend i was trying to do my job ty ... and bye
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:41 am

We've already figured this out, close this thread.

Me global and 3uro thought he had moonlight mead, the item that turns you into a skeleton with a robe. Which is not available to players. The staff fucked up and didn't get their facts straight before we accused.

From me and global, we're sorry. I think 3uro has said sorry enough.

Now stop complaining and go fap and take the edge off or something Smile
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Casey Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 am

3urogirl Your a Admin you Sould be Getting along with players not argueing with them.. your admin to Get Along with all players and help not start a big bitch fight! whoeva posted this is soo stupit because look at it now, its turned into 1 massive bitch fight ahhhhg! not in the mood!
Casey
Casey

http://www.globalpkers.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:13 am

well to be honest i think supa swagg needs to take a chill pill, in real rs you cant just pot up get spec ready etc while your still on duel page, i would say bug abuse, but its up to admins to decide that.
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll

Back to top Go down

Post  CrucifiX. Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Casey u say its a big bitch fight when neither 3uro nor Super are bitches? You are just adding on to this shit by starting something else.

Besides i think its your bed time fury.
CrucifiX.
CrucifiX.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:31 pm

ROFL
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:55 pm

tuthan or allranger close this before a fight starts..
globalpker
globalpker

http://www.globalpkers.tk

Back to top Go down

i wish u people would just leave me alone!! Empty thanks

Post  super swagg Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:21 am

look i got what i needed didn't wanna start a fight just saying iam sick of it.. and it's ok i accept ur apolgizes or however u spell it lol..
u can close this now..

super swagg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down