GlobalPKers || Re-opened at Pbscape.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to all the people that hate me and love me

+3
globalpker
3urogirl12
RIOT
7 posters

Go down

to all the people that hate me and love me Empty to all the people that hate me and love me

Post  RIOT Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 pm

since i got promoted evry1 has been mean 2 me such as casey burzum zzz..... and def owns.

idk they were all nice before now that im mod there like you fail!!!!! and sort of stuff like that so im just saying how do i fail and why do you hate me now.....

and casey i wouldent care if i got demoted i love this server i would never quit.
RIOT
RIOT

Back to top Go down

to all the people that hate me and love me Empty Re: to all the people that hate me and love me

Post  3urogirl12 Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:05 pm

i would not quit also but i got reset all i pkd also and shit i would of stayed a mod idc but then he fuicking demoted me all way and reset me so no reason to play any more
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

to all the people that hate me and love me Empty Re: to all the people that hate me and love me

Post  globalpker Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:23 am

im not mean to you riot and dw about them
globalpker
globalpker

http://www.globalpkers.tk

Back to top Go down

to all the people that hate me and love me Empty the same this is happening to me

Post  boys of 67 Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:04 am

all i try to do for this server is help the server out cmon everyone lets just start again its ok riot im with ya
boys of 67
boys of 67

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:24 am

Caseys a dildo. Ignore him
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Tree hugger Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:02 am

People are just angry at you because they think it's unfair that you got mod when they tried their hardest but didn't get a chance. If you asked each one of them personally, you'd probably get the same reply... if they ACTUALLY DID open up to what they thought about you, but that's just life... right?.

They were just playing nice so they didn't appear as a bad person because they need everyone's vote for their chance at staff. All just excluding your REAL FRIENDS that you CAN trust.

I'm not sure why people don't like you other than the reason above... I can admit that I didn't at one stage, but not because of jealousy because I didn't like you before that. But now we're cool, right? Cool I don't remember doing anything or saying anything mean to you or about you except letting 1 or 2 people know I didn't like you.

Last edited by Tree hugger on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Tree hugger
Tree hugger

Back to top Go down

Post  CrucifiX. Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:41 am

All of the people that you mentioned are all *TOO BAD FOR FORUMS =P* So just ignore them and move on with life.
CrucifiX.
CrucifiX.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down