GlobalPKers || Re-opened at Pbscape.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staff being a lil to bossy..

4 posters

Go down

staff being a lil to bossy.. Empty staff being a lil to bossy..

Post  super swagg Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:14 am

ok look i told everyone on server preety much that i had a item that i was not supose to have.. i even told jessie that i would give it to tuthan in person.. and 3uro thinks that just because she's admin or "staff" which she repeated to me ab ten times.. i said "jessie iam gonna give this to tuthan myself" and 3uro threted to bann me if i didnt give it t her and i know that she had no intention to give it to tuthan she would of kept it forherself.. now just she's staff doesnt mean she can just boss me around a server is to have fun and play.. not to be bossed around by other ppl.. i know no one is gonna agree with me ab this soo if u dont have anything nice to say ab this post dont say ntohing at all.. iam sick of being pushed around by other ppl.. Evil or Very Mad i told her atleast 100000000 times i was giving the item to tuthan in person.. and she threated me and siad she's staff.. i can tell shes staff but that gives her no right to bann me for no reason.. whne tuthan gets on ill give it to him!! no one else!!!! so leave me alone ab it!!!!

super swagg

Back to top Go down

staff being a lil to bossy.. Empty Re: staff being a lil to bossy..

Post  face fisted Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 am

no he his an npc cause he drank the "moonlight mead" which is a new item its still being debugged. I didnt let him keep the item which means he could stay as a "skeleton" till he logs out. U should have tried ::kick him and see does he turn into skeleton again, if he is that means he got that item, if he doesnt give it back just ban him.

tuthans words

i like the part were he says

if he doesnt give it back just ban him.
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

staff being a lil to bossy.. Empty none

Post  super swagg Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:32 am

lol dude that was differnt ok u dont even know whats going on do me favor dont post.. ab somthing u know nothing ab..

super swagg

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuthan Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 am

no... i dont remember giving it to any1, i lended it for a second but I didnt give it away Evil or Very Mad

Tuthan
Admin

https://globalpkers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 am

u are thebossy 1 u said u share ur account and then i asked u nicly i need the ite,m u started yelling and stuff u didnt listen to 3 staff members and then u start saying stuff about me ok
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

staff being a lil to bossy.. Empty still lieing?

Post  super swagg Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:49 am

lol omg 3uro really.. i didnt give it to u and never will... that item was free to everyone at ::pub rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! told u to get your facts straite.. case closed lol..
lol! sucks being proved wrong doesnt it..

super swagg

Back to top Go down

Post  super swagg Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:50 am

3urogirl12 wrote:u are thebossy 1 u said u share ur account and then i asked u nicly i need the ite,m u started yelling and stuff u didnt listen to 3 staff members and then u start saying stuff about me ok
and ummmmm for one the other two "staff members" said to leave me alone to soo yaa get ur facts straite stop lieing keep ur nose clean XD

super swagg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down