GlobalPKers || Re-opened at Pbscape.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one

+9
Peace
globalpker
crimsonmooo
CrucifiX.
Casey
Tuthan
Allranger
3urogirl12
face fisted
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who should win?

Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote24%Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote 24% 
[ 6 ]
Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote4%Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote 4% 
[ 1 ]
Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote8%Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote 8% 
[ 2 ]
Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote0%Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote 0% 
[ 0 ]
Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote0%Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote 0% 
[ 0 ]
Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote28%Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote 28% 
[ 7 ]
Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote4%Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote32%Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Vote 32% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Empty Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one

Post  face fisted Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:58 pm

JUST VOTE FOR THE PERSON YOU THINK HAS THE BEST PIECE OF ADVERTISING MATERIAL, NOT WHOS YOUR FRIEND, NOT THE PERSON WHO SAYS "ill give you 1b to vote for me" JUST CHOOSE THE PIECE THAT WOULD GET THE MOST PEOPLE ON THIS SERVER. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF

PRIZES ARE AS FOLLOW

1st Prize
--------
1x Glowing Dagger
1x Summoning Cape
1x Ultra rare "dragon mount" only TEN IN GAME
2x Saradomin Sword
700m
Your choice of 3rd age (only one set)

2nd Prize
---------
1x Ghostly Cloak
1x Saradomin Sword
1x Dragon Platebody
200m
choice between two 3rd age sets (only one, cannot choose what 1st prize winner chose)

3rd Prize
--------
1x Saradomin Sword
100m
The left over set of 3rd age

Donated by Crucifix:
1x set of melle third age
1x set of range third age
1x set of mage third age
4x saradomin swords
1x summoning cape

Donated by Allranger:
1x "dragon mount"

Last edited by face fisted on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:42 am; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : cruc added prizes)
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Empty Re: Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one

Post  3urogirl12 Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:52 pm

good post face Smile
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Empty Re: Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one

Post  Allranger Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:22 am

lol, thats a little graphic.. but ok
Allranger
Allranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuthan Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:31 am

the cream part was disturbing affraid OMFG!

Tuthan
Admin

https://globalpkers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Casey Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:43 am

CHECK MY MEDIA for the latest pic i made not Banner the other, but u can also use banner, check the top 2 .
Casey
Casey

http://www.globalpkers.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:46 am

Post entries on this thread. Or your submission will not count. Pieces that wish to be in the competetion are posted HERE on THIS thread
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuthan Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:02 pm

this one made by me and CRUCIFIX
Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Gphor

Tuthan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 pm

nice tuth Wink
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:46 am

i will make 1 also Smile but might need a partner Smile
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:50 am

If anyone needs ingame help for their screenie or video, I will be happy to help, it will not nullify the rewards. You will get the same as if I didn't help Smile

So that's in game help such as letting you max or spec on me, im not making you a banner and giving it to you to submit lol
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  CrucifiX. Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Face fisted i can help donate a couple items if u want and if tuth will let me =)
CrucifiX.
CrucifiX.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 pm

maybe me also Smile idk
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Cheers Smile

Pm the prizes you wish to donate, I might make a second and third spot prize aswell? Smile
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  crimsonmooo Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:15 pm

watch this link Smile

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT9gnx8Aq9A <<<<
crimsonmooo
crimsonmooo

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:43 pm

nice video crims Smile
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Ill have to check it when I get home. But I will check it mate Smile
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  CrucifiX. Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:52 am

3uro i can help u make ur banner =)
CrucifiX.
CrucifiX.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuthan Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:53 am

here is casey's picture. Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one Logo2
Full credit to casey

Tuthan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:25 am

Nice tuth. If someone wants the website link into my banner and post it around, go ahead. Just send me the banner with the link in it first
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:21 am

Yo Crims, nice guide mate.

but im looking f Advertising videos :s
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:03 pm

I know im hosting the comp, but i still want to enter due the Crucifix donating some items.

so ill post my banner, and when time comes to choose a winner ill put up a poll of all the entrants.

Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one 2463u6t

cheers
~ face fisted
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Face fisted i really need Glowing Dagger so heres my vid lol i hope you like Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaA3-C6S8SQ

Very Happy
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Advert Comp DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. vote in the other one 0037-1
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:38 pm

do you like face?
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 am

The pic is very nice, can't check the video for another 10 hours or so. Lol
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next