GlobalPKers || Re-opened at Pbscape.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.O.P.E - (¯`·._.·-Revenge of the Pure Elites-·._.·´¯)

3 posters

Go down

R.O.P.E - (¯`·._.·-Revenge of the Pure Elites-·._.·´¯) Empty R.O.P.E - (¯`·._.·-Revenge of the Pure Elites-·._.·´¯)

Post  Bonesaw PK Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:49 am

Hello and Welcome to my clan ROPE.
ROPE is understood for it's proper name, Revenge of the Pure Elites.

If you are a Pure, it doesn't matter what type of pure you are, you could be 99Everything and 20Defence or 99Everything and 1Defence or a Hybrid of 99Everything and Certain stats for a pure hybrid.

ROPE is a clan designed for pures. It shows what pures are made of and what pures do.

Revenge of the Pure Elites also has a Forum that i have created for this clan to show that this clan is and will have more effect to show its a good clan.

Please Click Here to access the Forums - New Forums for this Clan will be Issued soon. I will be using iPB Free for the Next forums or InvisionPowerBoard, please stay for the mean time. Thanks.

To be apart of this clan, all i ask is this;

• Username:
  • Your Statistics?:
  • Why would you like to join this clan?:
  • If you are Accepted into the clan, will you accept it's Rules and Terms of Conditions?:
  • Will you participate in the Clans Moto - We are Elites, We will Fight, We will never die because we will all Unite?:
  • If you follow to complete all these questions in the right format, You will be accepted and will finally be a ROPE Member.

Prefs: Please visit Forums. For this clan we will use our Forums for all our Info.

Thanks.
-Regards, Jeremy.

Last edited by Bonesaw PK on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Bonesaw PK
Bonesaw PK

http://www.premiture-pk.co.nr

Back to top Go down

R.O.P.E - (¯`·._.·-Revenge of the Pure Elites-·._.·´¯) Empty Re: R.O.P.E - (¯`·._.·-Revenge of the Pure Elites-·._.·´¯)

Post  drew teh n33bz0r Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:25 am

lol nice u put alot of effort into this game =]
drew teh n33bz0r
drew teh n33bz0r

Back to top Go down

R.O.P.E - (¯`·._.·-Revenge of the Pure Elites-·._.·´¯) Empty Re: R.O.P.E - (¯`·._.·-Revenge of the Pure Elites-·._.·´¯)

Post  Bonesaw PK Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:03 am

drew teh n33bz0r wrote:lol nice u put alot of effort into this game =]

Thanks.
But what do you mean "Effort into this Game =]" i don't get it to be honest, and also if you would like to join please read the application form and fill it out.

Thanks.
-Regards, Jeremy.
Bonesaw PK
Bonesaw PK

http://www.premiture-pk.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Tree hugger Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:14 am

My clan application:

Username: Tree Hugger

Statistics: Well, since server is closed until new version released, I'm going to get 99 str, 75 atk, 1 def, 99 hp, 70 range, 43 pray, 1 mage.

Why Join? Well I'd like to join because I've never been in an RSPS clan before, and I'd like to see how it goes.

If I'm accepted into the clan I will accept the Rules and Terms of Conditions and be loyal to, and only to, the clan.
Well... I think my application is in the correct order...
Tree hugger
Tree hugger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down