I've been here since day one. i quit for WoW. heres why.

Go down

I've been here since day one. i quit for WoW. heres why. Empty I've been here since day one. i quit for WoW. heres why.

Post  face fisted on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:43 am

the day i decided to quit, was the day more fuck heads were coming in to the server, and tuthan, no offense, made very small bad decisions. the reason i stayed for another week or two was not because my hackintosh wasn't here, it was because i was mod and i really wanted to see this server hit the top and be good, unlike Qx or PwnScape.

i helped alot of people. ALOT.

but more fuck heads came in who abused people for not giving them stuff, for not letting them farm pvp points, for not giving them mod. so they thought it'd be fun to go and fuck up the server for everyone else.

im sure the "origionals" remember when Tree, dark knight, Cruc, and tuth were the admins, and everything was in order. tree got banned for fair reason, not complaining about that. making allrange admin over tree was a really good descision.

anyway, heres the point im making.

i've quit, coming back maybe once a week or less. for about 4 - 5 weeks? (i think)

and everytime i come back the mods have changed, the admins have changed, there are more and more abusers and fuck heads. i logged on about half an hour ago and Ilx told me a few stories of whats been going on.

Dupers. dupeing everything. phats and tickets, xmas crackers. you get it.

once that happens the server becomes run by one or two people. being the dupers. and you can try and IP ban and wipe them, but they will either A) ip change, bank swap to an alt. or B) give everyone the items fucking the economy.

Tuthan, from me to you only and this doesn't concern anyone. so don't put your opinion about this.

Give, up.

the server is going down and down and down and down. slowly but surely.

when i log on, and i ask a mod who he is, then he gets up in my face harrassing me saying he's better than me and that he'll ban me. and i simply say "what monster drops Lava Battle Staff?" and he can't answer it and flips out even more.

also, ive been reading the forums, there are people getting jailed and ipbanned/muted/etc wiped.

the staff is fucked. clearly.

tuthan. do your stress factor a favour.

Pick GOOD staff who have been here for atleast 4 weeks. seruiously. anything less and you can't know they are good.

stop wasting time on customs, we have enough. what people want in a privo server. is real RS, with 4 - 5 customs, and super fast xp.

start with that, then start fixing the community with your new GOOD staff, ban the abusers, Ddos the dupers, dilligaf if its illegal? no, doit anyway, only way your gonna stop them

or give up. simple.

won't be coming back sorry. so far Ilx is the only decent person still on the server imo, or atleast ive seen online
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

I've been here since day one. i quit for WoW. heres why. Empty Re: I've been here since day one. i quit for WoW. heres why.

Post  globalpker on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:57 am

ill tellya a great staff
globalpker admin or co-owner
burzum mod or admin
3urogirl12 admin or co-owner
zzz mod

thats about it.
globalpker
globalpker

http://www.globalpkers.tk

Back to top Go down

I've been here since day one. i quit for WoW. heres why. Empty Re: I've been here since day one. i quit for WoW. heres why.

Post  face fisted on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:00 am

no

Allrange - Co
Global - Admin
Burz - Mod
Ilx - Mod

i don't care if people think Ilx would be a shit mod, the only reason that is, is because he's an aussie and he doesnt take shit from fuck heads like me.

if i was still playing id take Ilx's spot... if he had it -_-
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:16 am

everyone said allranger quit for his server Sad
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:39 pm

i feel loved! cheers anyway, Face, your a really good mate and I hope we can catch up some time add my msn - jazza_k@hotmail.com
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:51 pm

lol we love you ilx no homsexual stuff lmao
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:15 am

But seriously. No offense to zzz but he was a mod on Qx. And bringing qx here is a major fuck up.

3uro. Not sure. I guess id have to play more to see if she's changed
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  CrucifiX. on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 am

lol server = Delicious Cake. Staff = Hungry Fat boy who wants cake.

Solution Since The Staff is hungry. Staff will eat cake so bye bye server
Unless hungry eating fatboy is removed from cake server will be gone
But if we remove hungry fat boy they will get angry and more or likely fuck server
by screaming (spam) Kicking (hacking) and getting differant cake (duping)
so we need a differant fat boy for our server cake then we will live in harmony... unless he gets hungry again....
CrucifiX.
CrucifiX.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:31 am

That's probaly the greatest thing I have ever read cruc. True aswell, btw forgot to add cruc stays admin haha
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum