here's what i would do..

Go down

here's what i would do.. Empty here's what i would do..

Post  super swagg on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:15 am

okay look here no one gonna take my advise but who cares here it is..i'm on like all the time.. i haven't seen dupers but it doesn't mean they are not out there... tuthan u need to start making staff ip-bann all dupers no talk just bann.. most duper's try to fuck up your server so people will quit and find new one (smooth) a great player never knew him but still.. i use to play a server with auto bann on duper's tuthan i think u need to get it.. i pisses me off when i hear about a no life duper.. who can't earn thier shit like everyone else.. people who has duped stuff.. here's a hint turn it in or you will be going down with the rest of the duper's.. don't say u didn't know if you think it's duped show it to allranger or tuthan or any other staff..and idk what tuthan does but u might get refund.. help tuthan and rest of staff break down on dupers.. IT'S GETTING OLD!!!

THANKS,
SANTA CLAWS

super swagg

Back to top Go down

here's what i would do.. Empty Re: here's what i would do..

Post  3urogirl12 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:08 am

thank you i agree with u 100% today all day i was colecting duped items so far over 100 yellows and some other p hats and i am trying best i said ill give some donators a refund later and i will and yea ty for the post cat
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:02 am

ya but super swagg mods cant ipban and im the only mod on
globalpker
globalpker

http://www.globalpkers.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum