i went near a co-owner named allranger and he got me ipbanned and they told me i banned four accounts they told hemm get me unipbanned

Go down

i went near a co-owner named allranger and he got me  ipbanned and they told me i banned  four accounts  they told hemm get me unipbanned Empty i went near a co-owner named allranger and he got me ipbanned and they told me i banned four accounts they told hemm get me unipbanned

Post  nicku on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:19 pm

lol! Donator they said i banned the 4accounts no i banned 1 smooth jacob said come catherby if u hate tragedy i went to hear their plan and smooth said that tragedy is a fag and they said bad words to hemm so i told hemm and they said u banned the 4 accounts but i told tregedy that smooth only told tragedy a fag so tragedy banned hemm it was the right thing i didnt do anythingdidnt just told the right thing and then i went ::help and there was a co-owner named allranger and i dont know hemm when i went near hemm 2players came and said nicku banned us then the co-owner named allranger Arrow ipbanned me wtf oh Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad pale Crying or Very sad 😢someone get me unipbanned Crying or Very sad i went chatbox 5min ago and i told hemm ty for ipbann and he banned me in chatbox to get hemm demoted he's not good now im only on forum oh for no reason Donator can somone post? Donator

Last edited by nicku on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : for ipbanned)

nicku

Back to top Go down

i went near a co-owner named allranger and he got me  ipbanned and they told me i banned  four accounts  they told hemm get me unipbanned Empty Re: i went near a co-owner named allranger and he got me ipbanned and they told me i banned four accounts they told hemm get me unipbanned

Post  pure pwner on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:08 pm

you kinda deserve it tbh

pure pwner

Back to top Go down

i went near a co-owner named allranger and he got me  ipbanned and they told me i banned  four accounts  they told hemm get me unipbanned Empty Re: i went near a co-owner named allranger and he got me ipbanned and they told me i banned four accounts they told hemm get me unipbanned

Post  Allranger on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 pm

I dont ipban people for no resaon people that play this game know that, I done it for security purposes and when we have the suspects of this misfortune under control well unban you,

Allranger

**edit your unbanned now
Allranger
Allranger

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:05 pm

ya and tragedy is causing alot of problems people are telling me? idk what to do?
globalpker
globalpker

http://www.globalpkers.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum