Not in Gr8 Mood TUTHAN NEEDDS TO READ DIS IM SOO FURIOS WITH DISISION.

Go down

Not in Gr8 Mood TUTHAN NEEDDS TO READ DIS IM SOO FURIOS WITH DISISION. Empty Not in Gr8 Mood TUTHAN NEEDDS TO READ DIS IM SOO FURIOS WITH DISISION.

Post  Casey on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello im serious upset here!
iv been mod for Serious LONG TIME TRYING TO HELP MY BEST!
i aint active 2 EFFING DAYS! becus of internet

and bam Globalpkers Gets Admin wdf1 WHATBOUT ME IV BEEN TRYING FOR MUCH LONGER tUTHAN! cmonnn!!!!

Seriously i want Admin AND i was fuxiing Mod for soo long now i miss it for admin and global gets it wdf!!!!!

so much that any1 thinks for me ! :@ i aint been inactive i just havn't had internet!

I want Admin soo much plzzzzzzx give me admin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Casey
Casey

http://www.globalpkers.tk

Back to top Go down

Not in Gr8 Mood TUTHAN NEEDDS TO READ DIS IM SOO FURIOS WITH DISISION. Empty Re: Not in Gr8 Mood TUTHAN NEEDDS TO READ DIS IM SOO FURIOS WITH DISISION.

Post  J A D/white blood on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:42 pm

casey 1 question? is that u in ur pic
cause it looks like my friends brother... lol
J A D/white blood
J A D/white blood

Back to top Go down

Not in Gr8 Mood TUTHAN NEEDDS TO READ DIS IM SOO FURIOS WITH DISISION. Empty Re: Not in Gr8 Mood TUTHAN NEEDDS TO READ DIS IM SOO FURIOS WITH DISISION.

Post  Casey on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:43 pm

im the guy on the right !
ATM IM SOO PISSED OFFF :@
Casey
Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  J A D/white blood on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:48 pm

sorry didnt mean to offend you maybe u guys are long lost twins?
lol lol!
J A D/white blood
J A D/white blood

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:29 pm

... all i have to say is your trying to tell me that i dont deserve it as much as you? cmon are you kidding? really... you havent been active for 3 weeks stright so stop complaining... i hate how when i got mod everyone was pissed at me now i get admin same story... so stop complaining because im a admin... and ps.. me allranger and i c0ntr0lz are the only dedicated really no-one else is ever on..
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 pm

well riot is on alot too so ya.. and the only reason 3uro isnt on because her baby cousin died Sad but other then that ya.. im tired of whining
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  Casey on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:06 pm

PFFT R U JOKING ME 3 WEEKS STR8 MY ASS!
Casey
Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:15 pm

k
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  Auz Ripp3r on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:06 am

casey dont worry... it happend to me lol i played longer then some people and they get mod over me lmao!!!! its bs ive been more active, on forums more and advertise vote and all the shit u do to get a server going and i get no recognition.
Auz Ripp3r
Auz Ripp3r

Back to top Go down

Post  smooth on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:10 pm

lol ive been trying so hard not to be admin or mod w0000000000000000t
smooth
smooth

Back to top Go down

Post  I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:54 pm

globalpker dont forget me in your active list asshole Razz
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll
I Contr0lz I / Ilxlvll

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Casey stop being a little dildo. All you do is complain about how you can't be active because of irl stuff. I can assure you tuthan would have chose me over you to be admin while I was still playing. No one cares about your life. If your not active, your not active. Therefore. NO ADMIN FOR YOU!
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum