GlobalPKers || Re-opened at Pbscape.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOD APPLICATION!

3 posters

Go down

MOD APPLICATION! Empty MOD APPLICATION!

Post  alex Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Dearest Tuthan and all the GameStaff,

I am applying for mod application. I've has past experience in couple servers.. called devil-kill.no-ip.org. So recently i heard obama is ftw (dr phil) got promoted mod rank in QuarterX and quitted Globalpkers. I would like to become a mod. Since one mod has left. I talked to him yesterday and he said you will do a great job as a mod in globalpkers. I am very capable of handling this job, helping people in the server and ofcourse helping the server is there is problems. I dont betray my owner like obama is ftw. I always follow the server rules. I don't disobey any gamestaff or owner. I will try my best to do what ever job u give me in this server. My Ign is alex. I can play about 1 to 2 hours a day. Hopefully if i have exams or tests atleast 15 mins a day. I will promise that i will check the server everyday if anyone needs help. I am very sure i will get this mod rank. It will be a big thing for me and even for the Globalpkers staff. Please pm me or reply if i'm accepted. I am not greedy for this rank, but if i do become a mod i will try my best to help people, and not take advantage of the rank.

From,

Alex

[center]LOVE YOU GLOBALPKERS AND TUTHAN HOPEFULLY I GET THIS MOD RANK! Very Happy

Last edited by alex on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
alex
alex

Back to top Go down

MOD APPLICATION! Empty Re: MOD APPLICATION!

Post  alex Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:18 pm

i have played this server like for 2 weeks i know how the server works.. the thing is my account got inactive because i had exams couldnt play it.. dont think that i just started.. i have experience in this server if i don't got much i know if im a mod ill learn more things about the server

Ty tuthan.. it will be a big thing if u make me mod and for the server.
alex
alex

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:24 pm

no open spots atm

sorry
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Allranger Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:40 pm

You should read the sticky's, As global pointed out we are not acceptinc staff applications ATM. So I'm locking this thread. Until other wise.
Allranger
Allranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down