About yesterday and other thinks....

Go down

About yesterday and other thinks.... Empty About yesterday and other thinks....

Post  Burzum on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:09 am

First: Im sorry about yesterday language... it was inappropriate and also if i have been tired .. i know without smoking and if i am tired i can me really mean..

face did this already but it dosent matter... really im pissed about yesterday dont call me liar... if you dont know i have really always say be fair and honestly.. i didnt vengace ... if some 1 did veng me come say here now if you got balls left... it doesnt matter anymore i just want the truth..

then about staff...

tuthan : well i dont really know you but you are just like Owner should be! Smile advance server and trying make it better ( not only yelling other server \" join here etc \" really does it even work? well i guess yes for that server new players... )

Eurogirl i am really disappointed to you... we were quite good friends before you got admin... you really began ass for me and just chilling with admins and mods.. and really atm i think you dont really deserve admin place.. really i wanna heard what you have make for advance and make server better? i am really interested. only what i have you done is : make some pictures.. polls who is sexy... i thought other admins would help REALLY help tuthan make server better...

Globalpker: Well you are doing fine mod job atm.. but we need alot more ppl to prove your modding skills... but really i got mad for you because calling me liar?

crucifix: well i dont nothing say about you

casey: well i have see you online few times... because diff timezone...
same like global need more ppl to prove skills ( and i mean this .. when like 50 online and 10 got problems you need solve them quick and dont mess up it Smile )

Allranger: nothing to say about you but only nice man Smile really man i like you lol

I dont blame any mod... its easy to demote mod and get new 1.. who can prolly be better or more worst...

Last edited by Burzum on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total

Burzum

Back to top Go down

About yesterday and other thinks.... Empty Re: About yesterday and other thinks....

Post  face fisted on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:21 am

Not sure what you did but if you've apologised im sure id forgive you.

and I think that's all true.

Only tuthan admin, he's owner Razz
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

About yesterday and other thinks.... Empty Re: About yesterday and other thinks....

Post  Casey on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:09 am

Excuse me :@ i do Alot of Work for Server. including Imaging Till we Get more players + i do alot of work for players Aswell...

i do my best i have life too inactivity is because i got school studies and A girlfriend, i aint giving that up for you. people are happy for me atm so i will continue doing what i do!

[Moderator] - Casey
Casey
Casey

http://www.globalpkers.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Burzum on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:20 am

jusr for add casey... well everybody think what they want i think

if you are mod and you are very busy with gf , school, work etc...

you should demote yourself because personal reasons and give other player chance... i think moderator need alot at pc.. ofc not nolife...

Burzum

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:07 pm

burz thanks for apologizing but im on alot and i do my best to help players all the time thats why im a mod. i always ask players for ::help on the game and i showed about 4 or 5 ppl how to do the valentines quest. i also show new players around everytime they come on. just yesterday i got a question could i buy your d mace for 500mil. of course i didnt want to take advantage of him so i told him that d mace is in the shop over in the cornor for 5 mil.
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:09 pm

oh and burz i never called you a lier. i said i didnt veng so that obv. you venged. idk if someone venged you but stilll not my fault Sad
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  Burzum on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 pm

yep i said your doing fine.. just need more people to prove skills =) i mean its like hell when 10 ppl come talk same time with they problems lol.. just need quick solve what u can solve otherwise just say pm admin .. they know best.. or should know : P

and about yesterday i cant be 100%sure because i didnt get screenshot but level 3 noob might veng me ( i heard he tried veng hope ) hope u agree?

Burzum

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:21 pm

yes i agree ill give you the bcp? deal?
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  Burzum on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:21 pm

lol i dont need Smile not for prize... i just look for truth Smile

Burzum

Back to top Go down

Post  globalpker on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:23 pm

kk cool lol Very Happy
globalpker
globalpker

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Okay 1st of all i do still wanna hang out with u and i help in server ask any 1 u arnt on allot tho and im not a ass to no 1 but u are never on so makes me sad Sad and when u are on and im on tell me if u wanna hang out Smile and also i do help and idk i honestly didnt see any 1 veng u Sad
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  Burzum on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:17 pm

veng while banking... lol

Burzum

Back to top Go down

Post  Burzum on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:54 pm

i talked long with euro today..

okay i agree all what i said wasnt right because i cant proof anythink

its kinda i talk what i see..

and i know i am demanding ( i mean like who should be like admin mod ) well that comes from quartex...

played it too much... saw too much bad admins and mods -.-'

and like eurogirl thought im trying demote some 1 im not trying get any1 demoted if u think..

Burzum

Back to top Go down

Post  Burzum on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:58 pm

and im always fighting for my own honor and players justice... i just want every 1 is fair.. btw im just like this in in real life too... rofl... i have heard it alot..

close this

Burzum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum