GlobalPKers || Re-opened at Pbscape.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Just Don't Get It !

2 posters

Go down

Is This Fair?

I Just Don't Get It ! Vote50%I Just Don't Get It ! Vote 50% 
[ 2 ]
I Just Don't Get It ! Vote50%I Just Don't Get It ! Vote 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

I Just Don't Get It ! Empty I Just Don't Get It !

Post  Global Pkers Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:42 pm

I just don't understand how people apply for mod and add such minimal information and say nothing really about what they can do for the server. On the other hand some people put lot's of effort into there posts and don't get nothing in return for trying really hard to be a MOD. I myself am trying to be a mod really hard but i just haven't had the time to play because my computer got a virus and like had a seizure.
And i don't make this post as a complaint just something for people who put such outstanding effort into there Mod applications and don't get it.
And also those people who put minimal effort and hardly do anything for the server, and for the people who put alot of effort into there MOD applications and get people to come to this server and make videos for youtube to get even more people attracted to the server.
Global Pkers
Global Pkers

https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelDaBadMan

Back to top Go down

I Just Don't Get It ! Empty Re: I Just Don't Get It !

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:49 pm

lol if people put effort then they do deserve it. Everybody that came to this server made a moderator application, only people that were already staff and me didn't make one. making a mod app is pointless i say, if u do a good job and help a lot then you well be asked to be a mod if not then u won't.

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:55 pm

i posted it because i was told and they told me i was always a good help soo thats why i applied and started playing Smileso if ur talking bout my app and about me i did put lots of work into it and smooth u honestly do deserv
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:57 pm

(mod)3urogirl12 wrote:i posted it because i was told and they told me i was always a good help soo thats why i applied and started playing Smileso if ur talking bout my app and about me i did put lots of work into it and smooth u honestly do deserv
lol not really talking bout urs cause i know u put work into it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Global Pkers Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:06 am

uhm i wasnt really talking about anyone in particular i was just saying overall everyone that applied
Global Pkers
Global Pkers

https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelDaBadMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down