GlobalPKers || Re-opened at Pbscape.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amazing how a few words can change an entire paragraph (bit rude sorry)

4 posters

Go down

amazing how a few words can change an entire paragraph (bit rude sorry) Empty amazing how a few words can change an entire paragraph (bit rude sorry)

Post  face fisted Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:25 am

My machine is up and working fine, itd producing enough gravy to satisfy an entire nation. All that needs to be fixed is the flavouring, it tastes a little old sometimes

Now lets add a few words

My machine is up and working fine, its producing enough baby gravy to satisy an entire nation of women. All that needs to be fixed is the flavouring. It tastes a little old sometimes

It can take 1 word to make things dirty. Just think about that before you post next. Smile
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

amazing how a few words can change an entire paragraph (bit rude sorry) Empty Re: amazing how a few words can change an entire paragraph (bit rude sorry)

Post  ikoool Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 pm

face fisted howd u make 60b and can i borrow a rs set?

ikoool

Back to top Go down

amazing how a few words can change an entire paragraph (bit rude sorry) Empty Re: amazing how a few words can change an entire paragraph (bit rude sorry)

Post  face fisted Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Pked Milkpure. pure fluke, veng procced and she died after my Dh hit. double k0

but i got gmj, ags, claws, rs legs / top, 5f chompy. dfs. sold the rs claws and ags.
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:32 pm

how much are the stuff on qx now jw i heard every thing is up? in price? Suspect
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  Allranger Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:40 pm

Suspect
Allranger
Allranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 pm

[MOD] Allranger wrote:Suspect
u shud at least post words.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum