GlobalPKers || Re-opened at Pbscape.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS URGENT! If you want to keep the server online more often, and get it full of people. read this!

5 posters

Go down

THIS IS URGENT! If you want to keep the server online more often, and get it full of people. read this! Empty THIS IS URGENT! If you want to keep the server online more often, and get it full of people. read this!

Post  face fisted Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 pm

VOTE MA FA Smile

or catch herpes
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

THIS IS URGENT! If you want to keep the server online more often, and get it full of people. read this! Empty Re: THIS IS URGENT! If you want to keep the server online more often, and get it full of people. read this!

Post  Allranger Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:32 pm

lol? Very Happy
Allranger
Allranger

Back to top Go down

THIS IS URGENT! If you want to keep the server online more often, and get it full of people. read this! Empty Re: THIS IS URGENT! If you want to keep the server online more often, and get it full of people. read this!

Post  3urogirl12 Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Hehe yea vote or get the herpes from face fisted or the troll people Suspect Rolling Eyes
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:44 pm

True fact: troll people are like crab people. Only less crab like, and they post on forums a lot more than regular crab people.
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Shocked ur calling me a crab and a troll cant be both only 1 lol jk im not a crab nore a troll Sad
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessie Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:59 pm

3urogirl12 wrote:Hehe yea vote or get the herpes from face fisted or the troll people Suspect Rolling Eyes
Oh 3uro oyu have herpies XD........ jk ily Very Happy
Jessie
Jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 pm

jessie i got the herpes from u ........lol jk ily 2 my dumby Smile Shocked jk.
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessie Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:04 pm

lol
Jessie
Jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 pm

hehe Very Happy Laughing Razz mhhm go vote
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  Allranger Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Stay on topic. Evil or Very Mad
Allranger
Allranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessie Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Lol we are!
Jessie
Jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  3urogirl12 Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:13 pm

I AM I SAID GO VOTE !!!!! Smile
3urogirl12
3urogirl12

Back to top Go down

Post  Allranger Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:35 pm

did you vote?
Allranger
Allranger

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:19 am

Yea.. I think I wana be forum moderator now, keep everyone on topic. Hahaha
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 pm

(mod)3urogirl12 wrote:Hehe yea vote or get the herpes from face fisted or the troll people Suspect Rolling Eyes
lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 pm

face fisted wrote:Yea.. I think I wana be forum moderator now, keep everyone on topic. Hahaha
stay on topic mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  face fisted Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:26 am

EVERYONE VOTE. WE LOST ALL THE VOTES FOR SOME REASON

WE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRE!
face fisted
face fisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Global Pkers Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 am

(mod)3urogirl12 wrote:Hehe yea vote or get the herpes from face fisted or the troll people Suspect Rolling Eyes

Uhm 3urogirl12 . That was mean to Face Fisted ! LAWL ! You Said She Has Herpes !
Global Pkers
Global Pkers

https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelDaBadMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:22 am

lol u have to vote lol, i dont like runelocas keeps saying i have port 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down